Laughter can win a man's heart?

• yes
  • no
making him laugh
and as one of the factors.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the only thing that would catch my heart, but it would definitely be a plus! I wouldn't want to be with someone that can't make me laugh lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say that it is probably not solely responsible for making a man fall for a woman, but I'm sure it is a factor, especially if she is laughing at his jokes. That is one way to stroke a man's ego, especially if it is genuine. And if he is already falling for her, then her laughter can make her that much more attractive to him.

What Guys Said 7

• Men generally are attracted the beauty of a girl. But, there can be some odd scenarios where liking starts without even looking at a girl (online relationships). Different men have different needs. Some men prefer sex over everything. Some men prefer other qualities. Everything depends on the man in question here.

• Maybe not win a man's heart, but awaken his interest yes. Might make you say Hey, she looks like a nice gal ! and then start noticing her.

• Making a guy laugh, by itself, won't win any man's heart. It might be small piece of the pie, but it takes a backseat to many other things such as looks, having an affectionate personality, finding him funny, and being low maintenance.

• Men or women. We are humans... we (well most of us) like to be happy. Generally if you can make someone laugh, they're going to like you.

• Elaborate. Do you mean laughing at his jokes or making him laugh.

• Nope, I hear lots of women laugh, never fell in love with them.

• Laughter is a great way to win us over. Interest usually starts with looks though.

What Girls Said 3

• nah. a hot bod and face can win a man's heart.

• I really don't believe that.

• A sandwich does.

• Make me a sandwich and make me laugh and you'll be my fantasy woman.