Why won't he marry me?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. I'm currently pregnant with his child and I told him I wanted to be married before the baby was born. I asked him to meet my parents and everything and he said ok. I told him if he does this its a step towards a more serious relationship because my parents only meet guys I'm very serious about.

He he said I stressed him out and he needs to think about meeting them. I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm not sure why he's freaking out. We have a great relationship and I've told him if he's not happy then he's free to leave the relationship and we'll find some other way to co parent. I've broken up with him last month and I said I needed space and he was so upset about it and begged for us to be together again. I don't get why he won't marry me were already having a child and we are financially stable. He's just scared about something but I don't know what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of merry Christmas. Now that I got that out of the way let me just say, only dumb cuts get pregnant out of wedlock and dumb cuts are not worth marriage.

Most Helpful Girl

• stop rushing him. I tell women this all the time. The need to be married before kids is no longer a social norm. YOU should of married before you got pregnant. and now you want to rush him? seriously.'If somethings not broke, don't fix it! don't rush before you rush him away

• clearly what you've done already. smh

What Guys Said 2

• He isn't scared he doesn't love you enough

• What is marriage going to solve?

What Girls Said 1

• Just be patient and wait.