How do you create attraction?

I hear that even though looks matter, the attraction you create and game you have means more, regardless of type. how do I seduce? I am an Americanized Indian 160 lb university freshman so I don't know any game or how to attract a girl. what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I love confidence and humor.

Most Helpful Guy

• haha seduce? easy there man... just look your best to impress man... and just treat the women well/be nice to them... I am pretty cocky/funny and the girls eat it up... by that i mean I am kinda witty when I joke with them to flirt and it gets them laughing and smiling... by no means am I a jerk because honestly, I am not into that type of girl... just be yourself and don't be afraid to talk to a girl... they are just girls and nothing more/less

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think you can. Someone either thinks you're attractive or not. Its black/white

• 160 pounds. How tall are you?

• 5 foot 9

• Yea, you should be good in terms of height. There are plenty of ways to attract a girl. You could dress to impress, drive a nice car, act cool, be a bad boy, etc. Maybe some humor here and there. If your trying to get laid, then treat the girls like 'crap'. Counterintuitive but it works generally. If you are looking for a relationship, look for a girl with those quality traits that is suitable for that. Don't get nervous around girls. I mean they are just humans like us guys. Don't out them on a pedestal like some guys do. That won't work. Their attraction for you will diminish if you do that.