Why do most women want to date a man that is better than them? Because many times women ask for things that they aren't?

LEAVE THE POLITCALLY CORRECT BULL SHIT AT THE DOOR!

At this point I have a master's degree and I own a business. Women on social media sites will often ask for men with degrees but when I find out they don't have degrees of their own then I ask them. "why would you ask for a man with a degree when you don't have one?" It is like they want to date a man smarter than them but I don't want a dumb woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've out-earned my husband for the last 4 years. We both have college degrees, but mine is from a much more prestigious school. Oh, he's also 4 inches shorter than me.

But he knows how to take, and mantain, POWER over me.

He has an intense anger that's perfectly controlled, which to me is the most attractive thing in the world. (I know it's intense because I've seen him fight before, and, dammmnn.) It boils below the surface. I know that he'll use it to protect me, and NEVER to hurt me. THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WANT. EVERYTHING ELSE IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR IT.

He also takes me (almost) as far as I want to go sexually. Which is a big thing, because I am submissive to a an absolutely ridiculous extreme, far beyond where most men, even most dominant men, would go.

But, the main point is up there.
    We're women.
    We want to feel like women, when we're next to our men.

The problem is that THE WORDS DON'T REALLY EXIST.
    This is why I never, ever, ever could have used personal ads. I mean, what the hell could I have written? "Yes, I want a man who is always angry below the surface, and can exert total power and control over me."
    Um?
    I think I know what I'd get with an ad like that. Wouldn't be a good thing, let's just say.

So these women are, presumably, left with writing those few things that have zero ambiguity.

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your personal use for a woman? To see who's penis is bigger? Sex toy? Visually pleasant "bro" to chill with? Mother to your children? Status symbol?

No politically correct BS?

Are you actually worth a shit? Does your business turn a sizable profit? Do you actually have anything to offer a woman on a personal level? Your future children? Does your selection criteria for a woman actually parallel your desired use for her?

Sorry, I'm not a feminist. But there is something incredibly unmanly about whining about women attempting to "climb" when you clearly aren't willing to settle. Even more so when you have to validate your worth with having a master's degree and owning a business.

As an adult, there should be only two kinds of women on a romantic level to you. Those who meet your purposes and those who don't. Pay no mind to the ones who don't unless there's no one in your "eligible" pool. Then you may need to rethink your priorities or else shop elsewhere or simply hold out longer

What Girls Said 2

• Guys, What do you think about Chinese girl to be your girlfriend or wife?

• I have no idea why they would want that. I'd rather date someone who's the same as me. I wouldn't want to feel inferior to him.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't agree that having a degree or money makes a person better.

If they want a guy with a degree they probably think he's more likely to be intelligent, have money and be a better person overall. I bet there's a good chance that opinion is based on a stereotype regarding how a person is compared to their education level. Those are girls in my opinion that are more likely to not find satisfying relationships because their perception of which traits they'll find beneficial in a partner is distorted.

• You probably don't have a degree and work in a low wage job.

• I don't know you but statements like ""why would you ask for a man with a degree when you don't have one?" It is like they want to date a man smarter than them but I don't want a dumb woman" that I've noticed not all people with degrees have amazing intelligence. They just went to school a few years longer. My financial situation isn't relevant but no I'm not close to poor. I've met many rich people I didn't think were particularly intelligent either.

• These women still carry the idea of a prince charming that will come and save them. He's smart, strong, good looking and successful. But most of all he will adore her.

I don't think it's wrong to want a guy who is successful. That's an attractive quality. But to turn down a guy just because he doesn't have a degree is bullshit. Especially when he does well with what he has.

• Such women are hypocrites. You're better off not dating them. It's got something to do with this bullshit rule of "women dating up and men dating down".

• Degrees do not equate intelligence, however I've run into this before. In my experience it's woman looking to stay home while the man works. Unmotivated woman is a turn off. I have no issue being the provider, however when it's presented as the only reasonable expectation then bye bye lady.

• Degree=job opportunities=resource=comfortable living=husband material

• The kind of intelligence women usually have is of another kind of nature. Nevertheless it can be summarized as how capable the person is to solve problems in their life as they come.

• there is always something with girls and money, always