Can some butch lesbians make straight girls find them attractive?

Please help I'm 100% straight but this boyish/butch lesbian I know is making me question my sexuality! I'm not lesbian at all I'm certain of it, but there's something really attractive about her. Anyone ever experienced this or something similar?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're bicurious. I had a lesbian tell me that way more people experiment with same sex than will admit. She explained its part of learning our sexuality. I can say no I'm not gay cause I tried it and didn't like it

• Yeah maybe I am bicurious then... But I would never want a relationship with a girl - some lesbians who look like boys I find attractive because I'm attracted to BOYS! I don't know if that makes sense

• There's no harm in trying

Most Helpful Girl

• People's sexuality is not exactly black and white. Nothing wrong with it, but you're definitely not 100% straight.
    If you like her, then try to pursue her.

What Guys Said 3

• You probably find her intriguing and interesting which is causing a natural element of paying more attention to her. Also, nothing wrong with admiring how someone looks.

• Yeah I think this is what it is! I'm not the slightest bit interested in pursuing anything with a girl

• You know you can like girls and not be lesbian, right? Bisexual is a thing.

• NO, BECAUSE YOU ARE MOST LIKELY bisexual.

• She looks like a boy though and I'm attracted to boys? Makes sense? I'm not bisexual

• Okay, then I would say you aren't bisexual because society sexualizes women so much that it is normal for women to find other women sexually attractive. The same goes for men. Now if you are fantasizing about having sex then YES YOU BAT FOR THE OTHER TEAM.

• Oh yessss I fantasise about boys all the time. I just saw her and she shook me up a little bit it could be because of the way she carries herself too, maybe the idea of her is confusing me I don't know. I don't wanna have sex or relationships with women at all

What Girls Said 0