What would you do if your boyfriend had friends like this?

So from time to time I'd hangout with my boyfriend and his friends so were all friends from school. But you have concerns about them. For instance, his closest friend always makes comments about you being flat-chested and having a flat ass and also made you feel slow at times and wondering what my boyfriend was thinking of dating me instead of some other chick. Another complains about you being around all the time saying I'm too "needy" when really my boyfriend or our friends invite to hangout with them. And I would tell my boyfriend this but to be honest, I feel like he would think that I'm just trying to break them up or something but really I'm just telling him how I feel and that he should talk to them. I tried talk to them about it but its like talking to a wall. And the rest of his friend respect me like I do to them and those friends that about always have bs to say about me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bust their bubble by telling them off , better yet be sure to do it in front of the boyfriend , emphasize that you are capable of standing up for your self and don't need anyone doing it for you. That gets two birds at once. The chump friends of his and the boyfriend that should have set them straight a long time ago. He will see how serious you were about getting this stopped. He may not be happy about your stand but if your feelings don't matter to him why should his be any different

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay this shouldn't happen. There is limits in friendships and if those friends were TRULY friends of your boyfriend they shouldn't say all that stuff, in contrary they should respect.
    It is seriously messed up and if they are all guys then they are fucked up.
    Also, don't let this send you to a break up because some people are like that. It happened to me with my ex. His cousin cussed at me infront of my boyfriend and he didn't say anything so I took it far because I was mad and I broke up with him. Because it was not the first time it had happened. But we got back together and again, he was the reason we finally broke up forever.

What Guys Said 5

• those are shitty friends.

• id kick my friends asses. you dont insult my girl especially when im with her. and if she tells me that you did that crap your butt is going to be thoroughly kicked.

• I'm not sure why your boyfriend is still friends with those mannerless guys.

• They sound like ass hole. Tell him and them off.

• I'd tell him that o don't like who he hangs out with and if he can try to get them to stop. It's not nice what their saying and a boyfriend is supposed to stick up for you

What Girls Said 1

• If his friends openly say hurtful things to you then you have every right to talk to your boyfriend about it. It's not OK in any way. Be sure to mention that you don't want to breakup his friends but feel hurt by remarks that they make.