Where can I meet girls?

I really need help on how to find and meet girls. ill be honest im 21 and still really haven't done anything with a girl. it seems like my freinds always are getting with girls and just talking about all the stuff they do with them. it just is not a good feeling at all knowing i haven't. Every time were out it just seems like their all over my freinds or people in general. i seem to have a lot going for myself. i am a lot nicer and would treat girls way better than a lot of people. Does anybody know how i can meet girls or something? Or i just dont get how they meet so many and i can't at all. I dont know what it is. I hope its not how i look. I just need help with this because its making me kind of depressed now

What Girls Said 1

• Join a choir or take a class where there are likely to be lots of girls.

What Guys Said 2

• Alite man... First, you have to look your best... and also, there is no such thing as out of your league! Secondly, you have to have balls... I use a cocky but funny attitude to flirt and it works! Not saying be a jerk by any means, but just be fun to be around! There are girls everywhere! whether at the gym or behind the cashregister/waitress... Also, don't make it into such a big deal man... a girl is a girl and that's that... nothing more, nothing less... so don't be afraid to just go up and talk to one!

• I know i just have a hard time approaching a random grl if that makes sense. I think I'm funny but its just hard for me to find a random girl and talk to her

• yeah i mean you have to get an in... and then you think "balls to the wall" and just go for it... by an "in" i mean, something happens and you make a comment to the girl... then introduce yourself and start talking... best way of flirting while you are talking is to actually listen to what the girl is saying and then make some comment making fun/just messing with her about and earlier comment... for example: say the girl is a big auburn fan and you are a bama fan... then mid convo she says something about how the college campus at auburn is nice and you reply by saying "yeah for a cow pasture... i mean auburn at least" haha it generates smiles and smiles generate attraction... It is hard going to random girls but if you get an in, go for it and dont waste it... have some confidence because women can sense when a guy isn't confident about himself and its a big turn off

• How good is your body?