Do you think this guy is a jerk?

So we dated about 2 months then I told him i wasn't sure if I wanted to keep seeing him. The next day we were texting just friendly small talk. He was out with his friends. He texted me a pic of him with a hot girl I've never seen before saying it was his friend. What do u think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Were you expecting him to just orbit around you or summat when you told him you weren't sure about seeing him anymore? Good on the lad for pulling a prettier girl; I don't think he's a jerk at all.

• She wasn't prettier I never said that. And he said it was his friend. After doing some Facebook stalking I worked out its his friends sister who regularly hangs out with the group of friends.

• So he's still not a jerk, but on top of that you're a jealous stalker.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he was moving on.

What Guys Said 1

• Just a normal response, meaning: "If you are not sure, then don't waste my time, cause I surely can get other women, even better looking than yourself".

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't say he's a jerk. It sounds like he was trying to get back at you for semi rejecting him.