At what age is the age to give up on love if you have never had a bf/gf?

• 21
  • 25
  • 30
  • 40
  • 50
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Never unless your an old man and on your death bed then It. s over. You might have a few girls feel very bad for you and say I love you but thats just a friends kind of deal. Dont wory my friend in these ages its so easy to meet women online and all you will find that special girl one day

What Girls Said 15

• Never give up on love 💕

• of course never, but you have to face the fact that you might be forever alone or that you might meet someone with 60 or with 40 or with 30 etc... it's hard and I don't know why life is that way, but in the end it is a personal choice. I am idealistic and I'd stick to never, but everyone would understand and noone would judge if someone choose to settle down with less then they desire, cause life is the way it is

• Never. The way I see it, you're never too old for love.

• Never give up! I know a man who had his first relationship/marriage at 53

• I'd say 50 but meh, you're never old for that lol

• Oh ok so you think never. Thank you for your opinion. How are you?

• I don't think anybody should give up. I believe everybody is meant to be loved. You just have to keep looking for that person.

• Never give up on love! There will always be someone there, even if they take a while to find, the wait will be worth it! :)

• The age is whatever age you die at, because only after death can you give up on love.

• No shame in not having love at this age, and don't give up. Try online dating.

• Never give up

• I've already had boyfriend and I gave up on love

• Never ever :)

• Never in my opinion

• Uh... I'm concerned. I don't think I'll ever find mine :/ So I'm probably about to give up D;

• Love has no age or time limit.

What Guys Said 25

• My personal opinion is that, one should never give up. We can stop actively 'seeking' love (that's what I'm doing), but shouldn't pass up on an opportunity when we get one.

• I think 40 years old is too old to find a normal relationship.

• The age too give up on love? The age at which you die.

• Give up when you are dead.

• I would say over 35

• i hate it whenever people say it is never too late, this one woman made me very pissed off and raging mad when she said:

"Because it isn't. My 72 year-old landlord and her 90 year-old boyfriend are proof of that."

• How do you expect to win and get the girl, if you've already given up?

• 30's for sure. Most women in their 30's are looking for that stable life and aren't out for love by then. You as a person probably would feel bitter and jaded as a man if you were repeatedly shun by the opposite sex for love and most likely would become bitter and cynical of a woman actually wanting you for you at this point.

• At around 50 I'd say.

• I'd give up at 30.

• id say 25 or so.

• depends on when your depression is rushing downhill. was 17-18 for me,(lasted probably 2-3 years) however i kinda get the feeling it is not over yet with love. so yay for me? finally got over depression

• Never... in reality. In my mind... a long time ago.

• No year. You don't give up and keep searching

• Never give up as long as your still breathing

• 25 because u r almost 30 and didn't have girlfriend when u should as a teen and early 20s i will be 25 on April and never had a stable realthionship or real love.

• You never will until you just die. You just end up living the life you want to live being happy with yourself in the end if you never find someone so yeah there is my two cents for you over here so yeah there.

• Need to start lifting son.

• Nursing homes are full of hanky panky so never.

• never. that is silly

• When you die.

• I would guess 30 ten years of being sexually inactive should do it.

• I would say 40, but that Steve carell movie proves it wrong

• 50 is probably close to the upper limit... if there is one.

• The age that you die. So, don't give up.