Is it worth dating a girl who is going away in 9 months time?

• Yes it is
  • No it's not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mind me asking where she's going?
    I have a similar situation. My boyfriend and I have been together 6 months now and I'll be leaving in July and then it'll be a year we've been together. But... I'm leaving in July to the armed forces for 6 months, then I'll come back. We plan to move in together, I think it's worth it if you ask me. I don't know where you are in the relationship with this girl but I believe it's worth it. Why not? Why break it off just because she's leaving? Just go with how you feel though.

Most Helpful Guy

• If there is some way for you to meet in person at least once a month after she moves, it's worth it. If not, then it's probably not a good idea to dater her.

• But dating is fun anyway. There doesn't have to be a log term outcome

• And it's good experience too

What Girls Said 4

• Most people say no, but I say yes. You never know what might happen. I really believe that if people are meant to be in our lives, then we will find our way back to each other. Plus, you may learn something and have fun these next few months. And 9 months is a long time!

• It will be good even if is short term and a bit of fun.

• Two words - carpe diem.

I once dated a guy whom I know will be leaving the region in about 4 months' time. Sure, by today we're broken up and separately for more than a year, but I really missed him.

And the memories he gave is just irreplaceable. Until today I'm not able to fall in love with anyone else (yet).

• If you really like her, spend all the time you can with her.

• Yes if you get her pregnant.

What Guys Said 4

• As long as you are fully aware of the fact that it will definitely be ending soon (unless u want do the LDR thing), then sure go for it.

• It's calleda distance relationship, nothing wrong with that.

• Live in the moment buddy. You never know what the future holds so just do it.

• most relationships end before that time frame.