I dumped my boyfriend now I'm so bored and lonely what should I do? I just wanna talk to him?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the reason people need to THINK before dumping their partner. Just do something else to occupy yourself, or hunt for a new boyfriend. Women have so many options anyway, and men keep asking them out, so you can end up with someone else very soon.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a new hobby. Call a friend. Call your mother. Clean your house. Do not call your ex. The only people who have on and off relationships are high school kids.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Unless your 13-17, Having On-Off relationships is pretty silly tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • People have said the best way to get over a guy is to get under a different guy.

OK maybe not literally, but take your mind off of him by doing something else and yeah maybe flirting with another guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • if u'd loved him, there would be no dump.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a bitch..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There's a reasons why you dumped him. It's not fair on both of you, and it'll be very raw to talk to him, unless you want to get back together.

Find a hobby, or write a 'happiness' book - something I've done previously and really enjoyed. Inside contains all your hopes, dreams, friends, advice, letters to yourself etc.

Sooner, rather than later, you will move on :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to guys on here until you're over him or find another guy.

0|0
    0|0