Why would he lose interest?

We were talking for almost four weeks but only went out twice. He seemed to be always busy due to work. He would also set a day aside to go out with his friends. I meet him online. He messaged me first and is 8 years older than me. I don't understand what I did wrong. I am pretty, very ambitious and nice. However, I did tell him twice that I wanted him to spend more time with me. I would also notice he would go online too on dating profile. I have so much to offer him and it makes me confused since he also said recently he liked me and we kissed quite ab it on our dates. He hasn't texted for three days. I can't figure it out and I feel a bit upset.

What Guys Said 1

• i think he's just casual dating

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry this is happening to you! But I can guarantee you are not doing anything wrong!

It sounds like he is just not interested in you. But that could be for a variety of reasons. Maybe he isn't actually that serious about finding someone? You deserve someone who will make time for you.

Trust me, I've been in relationships with guys where I had to constantly fight for time. And it was demoralizing. It broke my confidence because I couldn't understand why he wouldn't want to spend time with me. There were so many nights I wondered why he didn't want to spend time with me.

Don't get me wrong, I have my own life and I have things going on in it. But it's hard when you are dating someone and they won't make you a priority.

As much as it hurts right now. It's probably for the better. There will be a guy who wants to spend time with you and he will make an effort. It's just not this guy.

You've already expressed to him you want more time. And he has shown you that he won't give that to you.

• You are right. He kissed me and he probably lied too. I feel like some guys are blind and cold.

• I agree with @Red_Arrow in that it won't get better. The early stages of any relationship or dating are supposed to be when people are on their best behaviours. That means they text you back right away, they make time to see you and they do what it takes to try and win you over. This guy is showing you already that he has no intentions of making time for you. Big red flag in my opinion.

This might seem sad now, and you might miss him. But trust me, there are plenty of guys out there who will make time for you. And pretty soon you will forget about this guy :)

• Thanks