How to get out of this mindset?

How to get out of this mindset?

I'm a good guy I have a nice personality I literally fit with all crowds I easily make friends I just don't understand why I tear myself down the way I do when it comes to dating, like every time I get a crush on a girl no matter how much she stares at me or appears to flirt my brain says she will never like you

Most Helpful Girl

• You should find a way to stop cock-blocking yourself. Instead of saying "She will never like you", start saying to yourself "Well, I will give it a shot. It's not like I will lose anything if I do". Good luck.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• A romantic confidence problem. Unfortunately, the only way to really fix it is to get involved in some relationships where you can start to feel confident, or maybe just get involved in some flirting situations that go well. If things go well, it's hard to run yourself down. :)

• Yeah like I said friends are never a issue literally people from every crowd seem drawn to me

• It's just like anything else. The more you do it, the better you'll get, and the more your confidence will rise. You just haven't been around women enough... force yourself to do it and you'll eventually learn more about yourself. There are things women will like, and things they won't like. But they won't entirely focus on the negatives and neither should you. :)

• You are a good looking guy. Figure out why you say this to yourself and replace it with positive messages.

• It's normal man, I'm not sure how to change it because I feel the same way you do. But my best advice is to stop looking for girls, or a girlfriend, or anything to do with it. First you have to be content with yourself, sometimes it's easier said than done, but seriously man, you won't be happy with anyone until you love yourself. Once you love yourself, you can truly love someone else. Good luck man, and don't beat yourself down too much!

• You just need to strength your self-confidence. She probably doesn't deserve a great guy like you anyway... see I'm helping;-)

• jus stop bein a buttcheek to urself