I am 21 and have never dated or been in a relationship. Is this necessarily my fault?

• Yes
    33% (7)38% (8)36% (15)Vote
  • No
    67% (14)62% (13)64% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 24 and I've never been in a relationship.

2|0
    0|0
    • How does it make you feel?

• Feel lonely and undesired usually. Other times I feel like I'm disciplining myself for not wasting time and energy into women who don't deserve it. It's a coin toss.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not like people 'need' to have been in a relationship by a certain age so no, it's not your fault directly. However, your demeanor being unapproachable or cold may be partially to blame. Very few manage to get into a real relationship without putting in a little extra effort.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No its not your fault. But make sure you are being available and not stand offish. Try initiating contact to a guy sometime. in this day and age that's not a thing to be frowned on at all. Plus it shows confidence :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't know. I got this girl's number just like you and asked her out. over like 2 weeks. Everything seemed perfectly fine. Guess what happened, she canceled the date at the last second on me and never gave a reason. Im taking that since she never been on a date she got scared and canceled, but I don't know. If you have guys ask you out and you do something like I said then it's your fault.

0|0
    0|0
    • Either the girl was speaking to multiple guys at a time and chose to keep her options open. Or she was too scared as you mentioned. Lost interest? Girls are complicated.

• Not necessarily. If you've had other priorities then it's not your fault, you've just been busy with other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... yeah.

You are responsible for your life. If you're 21 and haven't dated... that's almost definitely some combination of you don't approach or make yourself approachable in places with men, and/or you don't make yourself attractive.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well, it's not the whole world's fault.

0|0
    1|1
  • it is depending on your character and your looks if it is your mistake so I can't tell for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • How its going on life your the cave?

0|0
    1|1
  • Not sure what you mean by your fault but you also provided no details.

0|0
    1|0
  • No it's not your fault, of course not... but I also have never dated or been in a relationship, and it's probably my fault, because I'm too shy :(

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Male/female relationships were never meant to be this way... feminist society creates unnatural conditions

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Why do you reject guys? I know I rejected a lot because I never wanted to be in a relationship. Now I gives a guy a chance. But now, I am not happy. They have done so many things. In the passed. Had sex, live with someone. So I am like oh wow.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh so you feel behind?

• Show All
    • Lol sorry!
      What I am trying to say. If you wait, to start dating. Later when you are 22,23,25 + Years old. You can get a guy but most of the guys would have kids with someone else from there passed ex.

• I seeee alright

• Yes because if you really wanted to, you'd approach more men.

0|0
    0|1
  • No. I'm 22 and it's my decision to be single until I achieve my career goals.

0|0
    0|0