Don't you think love and dating advice on the internet is misleeding?

Most information online about dating deals with humans as if they are highly predictable machines. For instance, if you want to be sure he loves you, you have to check some signs like 'he cooks for you' and 'he texts you all day'. What if the guy expresses his love in a different way? Those articles forget that people come from various cultures and traditions. In some cultures, men do not cook for women- lol. Of course I don't deny that some things are real-like if a guy only comes for sex and leaves it means he is a player. But I just think there is too much information out there.

What do you think guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your right. Nonetheless getting exposure to many sources of information is a way to get some ideas that may reinforce a current opinion you have. Like reading many questions here on GaG. Of course one answer isn't all encompassing but when you read many you get at least a semi clear view of the "bigger picture".

What Guys Said 1

• Most of the dating tips are written from the authors points of views and their preferences , thus flawed from the start. Just as you stated , we are a multi cultured society and can't all be fit in a neat tidy order of what one person feels is normal and acceptable

What Girls Said 1

• I think any sort of advice in general can be quite misleading but whatever.