Would you date someone who's trans?

Just curious to see if you would date someone who was born female but now is male or born male but is now female. Would you date them if they've had all their surgeries? Would you date them If they haven't had any surgery but are just on hormones Eg testosterone and oestrogen

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting, and rather challenging question… Honestly, no. I mean, I am perfectly happy with the man I am with currently, but would I ever date somebody whom was born female but after hormones views herself as a man? I wouldn’t be able to date such an individual. As much as I am open-minded and unbiased, I am not a bisexual or homosexual, so it just wouldn’t set well with me. Surely, I would have no issue with the person if her physical appearance resembled a man, but when it comes down to it, she isn’t a “physical” male and sexual intercourse would be non-existent. If the transsexual did not have the genitals to resemble the change, I wouldn’t be able to support a healthy relationship with that person, because it would conflict too much with my sexuality and desires. I have nothing against transsexuals that do only hormones and whatnot. There will always be someone for somebody, I believe. Life is too short and amazing…

What Guys Said 32

• Hell to the no.

• To me they are what they are born with. No amount of genital mutilation, hormones and different clothes will change that.

And since I am only attracted to women there is no way I would date a trans.

• As I said once before, I (as a straight man who is against homosexuality) would never even think about dating a sane man, let alone dating a retard man who believes that he is a woman.

• No I wouldn't.

I'd be more willing to date a woman who wants to be a man, provided that she hasn't had any surgeries yet.

• I have nothing against them, but I wouldn't be interested in dating them.

• No. Hell to the no. I am interested in only dating actual women, not a man who paid to have his dick removed and hormones taken.

• Damn savvaagge 😂😂😂

• they are disturbed people who needed counseling and therapy, not drugs and surgery.

• They actually do get therapy. Well in the uk for about two years before the doctors are certain that this is what they want and need in order to not fall into clinical depression and end up commitin suicide. I don't know how it is in america but uk they give therapy yes

• No. Not even if there was a medical procedur that magically changes chromosomes. Trannies who try to trick guys into hooking up with them are disgusting pieces of trash.
    Either way, that state of mind often comes with many other mental illnesses and that wouldn't be good for a relationship.

• I wouldn't. I love eating the V, and fake V would never work.

• I don't think I'd do it.

• Nope. ESPECIALLY if they had deceived me or not told me about this until a bit into the relationship.

• No. I respect a person's right to identify as such, but identifying as someone is not the same as being something.

• They would have to look exactly like A guy, sound like a guy, and have a functioning penis like a guy.
    But most of the FTM people I've seen dont have all 3 of those things

• No I'm straight.

• I would never date a transsexual because I like women and I think if you're born as a male then you are a male regardless of how many surgeries you've had to make yourself look like a female

• I personally wouldn't, no.
    I would prefer a born female.

• I'm fine with someone doing what they want, even if I don't agree that it's the best route for them, but I don't think identifying as a woman makes you a woman.
    For that reason, I wouldn't do it.
    Not that a trans woman would date me anyway ;)

• Well trannies have offered me to have sex with them... but I don't know its not my thing, i prefer a pure female...

• No I wouldn't to be honest.

• No, I would never date a man lol

• no i wouldn´t. i´m attracted to biological gender not the gender role one chooses for him/her.

• I know one myself and I respect them but honestly that would be a tough one for me.

• Nope, hell no

• Yeah, I'd date a transexual woman.

• Hell no. That's disgusting. They should date each other.

• No I am straight...

• Nah, I'm not gay.
    You can't change your gender; only what's physical

• Nah I don't do chick's with dicks but to each their own

• NOPE
    -----

• fucks no, buddy

• Pre surgeries no chance in hell.

Post? I'm not sure I could handle it. But I'd consider it and see how I felt around and with that person.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 16

• No, I wouldn't. I'm straight, I like penis and there's is no surgery that can create an actual penis.

• i'm pansexual~ even though i consider myself fundamentally straight, a person's gender matters very little. as long as s/he has the qualities i look for in a person, there's no reason it couldn't work.

sex is the anatomy you're born with (male/female)
    gender is what you identify as (male, female, both, neither)

-von "hearts, not parts" asaurus

• This question is less meaningful than it would be, only because most biological males don't deserve the label of "man" either. xx

• Never. Mutilating your body doesn't turn you magically into a man. You're still a woman to me, and I'm straight, so nope no transgender for me.

• Sure why not!

• I am trans and am dating another transgirl. To the outside world we look just like lesbians: noone can tell we are pre-operation.

• So you're two dudes who have altered your appearance to look similar of that of a female. That's alright man, if it works for you... Unfortunately ever single cell of your organism has coded you are men so big fail on that. Lol

• Actually im intersex. XXY chromosones, technically both. So fuck you frankly.

• If I liked them as a person and found them physically attractive, I'd date them. I like guys, so if a trans guy was on testosterone and his looks were enough to convince my brain that he's physically male, then it probably wouldn't matter to me if he'd had surgeries or not or what his genitals looked like; I'd be willing to date him.

• But won't it be weird if you finally wanna sleep with him and it's a female genital down there yet everything else screams male?

• Not as long as he'd told me about it before and I knew what to expect. If he hadn't told me, I'd be surprised and irritated by the lack of honesty. But if I knew about it, then I assume when we wanted to sleep together he'd be willing to use toys or something to make up the difference. I haven't even got much experience sleeping with guys, so it's not like it would be "different than what I'm used to", I haven't had a chance to get used to much of anything yet.

• Hell no... N. e. v. e. r

• I try to be be as open minded as I can, but I think it would be quite hard to be attracted to the person, even though she/he looks male.

• If it's a person I can connect with on that level, then of course I would

• if i like them, of course :)

• I would never say never...

• Sure I would. :)

• Yeah I would, that isn't relevant to me!

• Nope. I have no issues with transgenders, but I can't physically find them attractive knowing they were once a female.

• I... well I am not sure.