• Go no contact
    60% (12)69% (9)64% (21)Vote
  • Call her a bitch then go no contact
    40% (8)31% (4)36% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• well maybe she's saying she doesn't wanna hang out with Alan- not necessarily taking a stab at you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Could be. But look at my last statement. "Well damn ok then" If it wasn't towards me don't you think she would of said that?

• Show All
    • LOL. it's ok. we'll tape them back on you. just hanggg, say hi to alan!

Most Helpful Guy

• Priya is playing hard to get lol
    Just show her who's boss naamsayin?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Wait how was this rude?

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn savage 😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol right. Fuck what did you vote?

• Call her a bitch then no contact haha show her how many bros you have and that you don't need her presence
      She a pesant m8 😂😂

• Yeah I still don't get what's happening.

1|0
    0|0
  • not rude at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Where was the rude part?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is she texting you then lol like if you don't rock with me like that why even contact me

0|0
    0|0
    • Right? Lol I ended up trolling her. Sent her a pic of my chest. Ay bae rate boobies / 10? She rates 8. I say Mirin? I send pic of legs. Bae.. Mirin quads n gloots / 10 ? Rated 10. Then she went ons saying she has no idea what I'm saying. I sent her a pic of my bulge and my ass. Said Mirin bulge / 10? She went no contact lol. Should of taken screenshots. Was on snapchat though so it would of been obvious.

• Pretty rude but I'd just shake it off and see where it goes. Depends on how much you like her I guess.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• WTF did I just read?

0|0
    0|0
  • North Carolina

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmu on kik for exs's reaction on merry Christmas, One of it ended on old row too

0|0
    0|0
  • Always cuss a toxic bitch out before going no contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this rude then?

0|0
    0|0