Guys, Why would he be behaving this way?

Hey I met a very shy guy. We went on a date a few days later. We hit it off well despite both being nervous. He asked me to text him the next day. We texted on and off over the next week. Met up again. I was feeling a little insercure (due to past history) and wanted to know If he was just a player. I was curious but got my words wrong. I asked what he was after. He said he wasn't looking for a serious relationship (because as he told me before) he might be moving back to his hometown. So then I said so you just want something casual. He didn't know what I meant.. so I said you just want Sex, he said no. So then I said... you wanna take things slow and see where they go? He said yes. I was happy with that. I asked if his last realtionship was long. He said not too bad, had longer but that's a long story. After hanging out for a little. He walked me to my car. Gave me a kiss and asked me to text him that I got home safe and said he would text the next day but he didn't. I left it a couple of days and texted him asking how his weekend was going. No reply. I then messaged him "Hey. I feel I need to apologize for the way I was on Thursday and all the out there questions. I've been hurt in the past that has me build a wall up and i was just wanting to clear up if you were just after one thing. I am truly sorry if I offended you x I am happy to take things slow... I think that's the best way to start any relationship. I promise I'm worth the time If you want to give me another chance. Just please let me know now yes or no... am I wasting my time even just trying to get to know you? So three weeks went by. He was still looking at every one of my snap stories. But maintained radio silence, he finally texted me a week ago out of the blue "upto?" It was in the evening but I had already fallen asleep quite early. I texted back the next morning "how you doin ;P" no reply. Suddenly after seeing some snaps of me with a mutual friend... male. He has now deleted me off snapchat.

3

What Guys Said 3

• I guess he thought that you were either too clingy, he wasn't ready for an R-ship, jealous or that nigga has an anger problem.

• Dunno. Sounds like he made a decision after you opened up to him and tag, you're not it.
    If he's not the one for you then why wonder why?

• he wasn't really into you, or he doesn't want to invest his emotions into a relationship that would just have to go separate ways.