I am so so unhappy? I cannot deal with it anymore?

I am struggeling with money and life. I am 23 years old and never enjoyed life. The guy that I wanted rejected me harshly because I wasn't good enough for him. Im currently unemployed and can't find a job, I dont have my degree yet, I can't do fun things cause I dont have much money, its so so hard and I deel extremely isolated, alone and feel like life is passing me by, I live with ny lazy mother and anti social sister. Life is not fun for me anymore, I lost all enjoyment and it hurts so much, I can't enjoy my life without being controlled and dictated who I can and who I can't hang around with. My mom is extremely bitter and anti social, living with people like this is a drain on your emotional health, I am such a beatiful girl I am supposed to be having the time is my life but I am just said and when my life begins im probably 26 and old and no time left to enjoy my life. I am 23 and never even dated. what can i do to hold on?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the one thing that saved me. When I moved away from my parents. Move out. Get any job you can find, and find a roommate or something. That happens often. You still 22 that's young, I only started at 26, and it only takes a few months to turn it around. All you need to do is the hard part: list exactly what it is that is preventing you from being that person in your head, then start working towards it. The journey is what counts and if you do this consistently, by the time you 26 you will be good.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in your same shoes, we need to get a job or go to school. Move out of our parents how. And live, not saying it will be easy but it's the experience we need to better ourselves as an individual. In time everything will fall into place.

What Guys Said 3

• 26 isn't old, also the day is darkest before the dawn. When all your troubles seem too much, you have only one way to go and that is up. Life will change for you because you will make it change, have faith and work hard, because if it was easy it wouldn't be worth it

• Outer beauty young lady does not mean you are entitled to the life in which you feel you deserved based on your appearance. A poor attitude and a poor work ethic will see even the most attractive of human entrapped in a web of mediocrity.

• Do you have any friends that you can spend time with?

What Girls Said 0