Why do guys date younger girls?

I know a guy who is 30 and is dating a 21 year old.

Most Helpful Girl

• Daddy issues.

What Guys Said 35

• I don't know about other guys, but I'm struggling to find someone who isn't an uptight feminist, career mad, and/or crazy at my age. People aren't getting less broken as they age and fewer still are healing. Maybe someone younger hasn't fully jacked up their life yet?

• Personally, I don't think 30 and 21 is that crazy. People get too hung up about age. On average, I'm WAY more comfortable hanging out with people in their 20s than I am people closer to my age. It just depends what your life is about. I'm not doing the whole family thing, I'm not having kids, so my mindset isn't that much different from a 20-something. Meanwhile, when I hang out with people that are more around 40, I feel totally out of place and bored, because they're all in full-time family mode and only talk about their jobs, and that's not me at all. That goes for friendships and dating. Not everyone with kids is in that tip, but most seem to have checked out of their youthful behavior. I'll act my age when I start to look it😜

• Because younger women are almost always hotter lol. Fresh in their thoughts. Fresh young tight body. Not jaded or corrupt yet. More fertile and ready to reporduce There are some hot milfs out there though.

• Why don't you ask why young girls date older guys?

There are always two to it.

The reasons for it are mostly biological. What men are attracted to is quite simple summed up with youth, health, fertility. Young women are ultimatively attractive to guys of all age ranges from 18 to 50 and higher.
    Women on the other hand are attracted to a lot more soft-factors towards men. Generally speaking 2-5 years age difference between men and women are quite normal. Just look at the polls around here if people want to date same age, older or younger and how most girls vote for older.

• Because women age faster then men and the maturity level matches up better and also so they can have kids some 30 old women the age thing is pushing it.

• i think women prefer older guys, evolution^^
    older guy might be more experienced and stronger maybe^^

• guys like younger girls and girls like older guys. it´s just how it works.
    i guess it has primordial biological causes but i don´t feel like googling why exactly xD

• persona preference perhaps

• or the fact that they are sexy as fook. lol

• @redeyemindtricks you can't write porn either... see lol

• @redeyemindtricks its nice fucking weather we fucking go to day.

• More attractive, hasn't slept around as much, less emotional baggage. Also it's more flattering if a young girl choses you since they have more options.

• i think you're taking liberties with the word "date". Usually it's only a physical attraction and girls that age are easily impressed. For example, to impress a woman my age you need a career (not a job) and maybe a house.

• easy pussy I'm guessing.

• older women are far easier

• @dudeman That would make sense since they're less coveted. But hey when a girl who's 18 sees a guy who's 31 with everything set into place for himself. I'm sure she'll jump on his dick and get pregnant ASAP.

And if he uses condoms every time he'll be able to "pipe her" for as long as he wants I"m sure. Cuz she'll get a place to lay her head and some extra financial security LOL.

• yeah my girlfriend is 19 bow chika bow wow

• The answer is very simple

In a perspective where we live young and die old. Youth is a desired attribute. A better question is why would a person not desire youth

As a matter of fact, do you like old food, old clothes, old anything for that matter...

• Something wrong with that?

• So what? I am gonna reverse the question. Why do young girls date older guys?

• Because girls are more attractive or "in their prime" in their late teens/early twenties. There, i said it. Go ahead, hate me 😂

• I don't see anything wrong with it even if he's 65 or older dating a 18 year old if they like each other. I knew a guy he started dating a lady when he was in his 20's I believe and she had to be somewhere in her mid to upper 80's. They were still dating when I met them and by then he was in his mid 30's and she was in her 90's and they were completely happy together at least until a passed away unexpectedly in his late 30's.

• Hm why do girls date older guys?
    21 year Old dating a 30 year old

• Fun, I guess. A foreign concept to many.

• Same reason some women date younger guys... and the same reason some women date older men... and some men date older women...

Because that's what they like.

• why wouldn't they?

• I would also date a 21 years old. Or less. No problem there, it just happens. Maybe because the younger women also prefer older. You need 2 people to dance.

• Because it's fun. Many great responses in here. Many men only reach their hotness at an older age and have the right to use it as they will

• So, you gave your own answer.

• I see nothing wrong with this.

• they're are sexy and fun!

• have no interest in younger women outside of friendship, or sex.

• Because younger girls are prettier, sexier and more attractive in the eyes of primal urges.

• Less baggage?

• probably because the girl wanted him and he was like whatever okay

• Because a lot of women start having children, become single moms and no man wants to deal with a single mom... so they date younger women who don't have kids and look better.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 20

• Why not? As long as it's legal, I don't see a problem. All age means is how many times you've been around the sun.

• The short answer is that most women tend to be submissive, and most men halfway capable of leading a woman are a little older.

In terms of marriage, there are also the biological hard facts. The baby manufacturing plant closes at a certain time. The sperm factory stays open late.

Finally, there's still a bunch of women who want to marry money. (Ew.) Obviously older men have more of it.

• True. Pregnancy is crucial. Also, it means a guy is serious about being with the younger girl, thinking in a common future.

• I was dating (not having sex with; people get that confused) a 30 year old and I'm 19. He was with me because he liked bragging about it (I didn't know, it led to our break up) and I genuinely liked him. I'm not saying that's the only reason they do it. But that was my experience

• Because they like younger things!

• Because they want to.

• i dont c what's wrong with that gap. some people are okay with that.

• I prefer younger guys! :)

• (Not younger than me but young in general, like not older than 30 )

• Women their own age never wanted them. it's easier to get a younger, more naive woman than one the same age, for some men.

• Nothing wrong with a 30 year old dating a 21 year old. They're both adults. Men generally prefer younger women because most of the time younger women are more beautiful with their young looking face.
    Another reason is that they want to re live their youthfulness aka "fun years". Us young women are more fun/cool.

• Because younger ones are easier to manipulate and please.

• Thats just nature. Most men prefer younger women because of beauty and most women prefer older men because of wealth.

• Because most girls prefer older guys.

• youthful bodies, more fertile, youthful personalities

• Because they have their shit together, mature, have commonsene and... Experienced.

• some of them like young and some of girls like older

• I'm 20 and my husband's 27 years old so i think it's ok

• Because they can...

I date both younger and older guys myself. A handful of years doesn't make a vast difference, usually. I prefer that they're over 25, personally, because of life stages but an attractive, intelligent, empathetic person is enjoyable to date.

A younger person (male and female) is often somewhat more sexually attractive, but not always. Always, being older doesn't necessarily mean more mature or a better lover. If a person ONLY dates significantly older or younger, I do find that odd and think it's a power thing.

• unless he's an older man. then its likely about having children. women past the age of 27 to start dating is like a no no. got to have kids really soon.

• It depends on how many/how soon, of course. But if a guy is past around 35 and just getting around to starting a family with someone in their early 20s, I'm still a bit skeptical.

• They're prettier

• More gullible, and willing.

• Because they are attracted to them.