Guys, have you ever dated a girl who does not wear makeup?

did you ever wish to see her wearing makeup? I know guys say natural beauty is important but were you ever curious to see her a bit diffrent.

• No, I don't care to see her in makeup
    35% (6)
  • Yes, It's a nice change
    53% (9)
  • Results
    12% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I've been with both gals who wore makeup and some who didn't I mean some gals they can pull off the totally natural look and other can't I think makeup is fine though as long as it's used the way it was originally intended it is makeup after all not makeover women are supposed to use it in light amounts to highlight their already existing features and natural beauty, but unfortunately a lot of gals never use it that way and instead just completely cover themselves in it.

What Guys Said 9

• My ex wife never wore any makeup

• Too much makeup is a turn off for me. A little goes a long way.

• well i prefer that they are pretty. i prefer women who look like they put in a bit of effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyeTJVU4wVo

• i don´t really want her to put on makeup xD but i wouldn´t mind seeing, what professional makeup can make her look like.

• My x-girlfriend didn't wear any make up it didn't bother me but I wanted her to try something new for a change to use make it is not like she didn't have any one who could tell her how or to teach her but she didn't wanted to she was always feeling uncertain about her self and her looks that just got on my nervs so I boke up

• I rarely see a girl without makeup

• I barely even know girls that never wear any but the ones that don't often I don't like or care for when they did the few times

• yes she never did and i wanted to see her with makeup on

• Yes, and I actually prefer girls without makeup.