In "Guy Speak" What Do I Think Of This?

This guy and I have been friends for 10 years+, We've always made sexually charged jokes to one another, but nothing more. He texts me whenever he has a free moment. Recently We've been talking more and he revealed to me that he has "had a thing" for me since we met. Is this purely sexual or is it something more? Should I pursue this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that he legitimitely has a thing for you and has for a long time, I have a girlfriend now, but I am like literally in love or just deeply attracted to one of my (girl) friends. she has a boyfriend too, but we have some physical play like tickling each other sometimes or just little things.. I guess it has something to do with dating within the circle, or risking losing a friend if it doesn't work, or if it does and later on it doesn't... that would really suck...

i even joked with the one girl deep inside that I love, that if we're not married when we're 30, we'd start dating... it was a joke deal but I actually meant it. :/

i love my new girlfriend now, things are amazing but in the back of my mind I know if I was with the one I've had the longest crush on, things would be so much better.

It's hard to explain I guess, but in guy speak, if he's a real friend for that many years, you can talk to him straight up and tell him what that you are there for the long run essentially... you've known him for 10+ years so you should know about his characters, flaws, etc... just ask yourself if he's worth it to you.

• He said it all right there

• Lost my train of thought there,but with my current gf, it feels like it's gonna last forever because it feels too perfect, but in the back of my head, its like my real love and what I crave for in life is the other girl and I don't think I could ever show that kind of affection with my current girlfriend as I could with the real "love of my life" if I may lol and that makes me feel bad about my current gf, as if I'm almost faking it but I'm not exactly. I don't know, I just love both but one more than the other

• Thats exactly it! I love both, just one more than the other.

What Guys Said 1

• People often say that experiences doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.

• The hell does that mean?

• It means anon needs to take a bath because he is nast-ay! hahahah

What Girls Said 0