Dating quiet guys?

I'm use too dating guys who can talk. But now dating a guy who hardly calls or text is kind of bothering me. What should I do. He is 10 years older than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are extroverted, and he is introverted, you two are NEVER going to see eye to eye on this.

This is why God made girlfriends. Also internet forums.

What Guys Said 5

• Not to much you can do now, maybe one day when he gets to know you better he will come out of his shell

• Get with someone your own age?

• let him built his relationship to you, if he is like me he needs time to build trust, after a while he will talk a lot more to you

• Yes. I know. I'm just use to a guy texting or calling.

• sounds like he's not really into the relationship. quiet guys just don't talk much in public or social situations. let him know how you feel and see how he responds.

• well texting is annoying lol

What Girls Said 4

• I dunno! I feel the same way! What are these guys thinking!

• Tell him you like a lot more contact.

• Be the one approaching for once lol

• I think you should let him know that you would like to hear from him more. You can say this in a nice way, just let him know that you'd like to know how his day is. Maybe he's busy and can't text during the day, but he should be able to get in touch with you at night.

• Yes. I spoke to him about it

• and what did he say? did he say he's willing to talk more? did he say he's too busy during the day?

• The day time he is busy due to work. But he says he has nothing to talk about. So I have to bring up a topic. I really like him. So I'm a make it work