Guys, would you ever date a girl that's bigger than you? Girls, would you ever date a guy that's smaller than you?

• Yes, I would
  • No, I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a woman who was taller than me or even thicker than me. Thicker would be more subjective as in I'd have to find her attractive, it just won't workout if I'm not into her, height doesn't bother me but that's more an issue for women not wanting to be with a shorter man. I'm 6'2" so that's not really an issue as the few women at that height or taller probably want a man taller than them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 6'2". I'm also a shoe queen, which means if I'm anywhere other than the gym I'm standing between 6'7" and 6'9".

I've had men who are taller than 6'2", but they've all been shorter than me when I have heels on. Which is most of the time.

Eh.

I am also submissive to the core.

I married a man who's 5'10" and weighs less than I do, but that isn't what matters. What matters is he's a MAN. In every way. He owns me, totally, entirely, completely.

People ask us about this sometimes. They seem to assume that taller woman = dominant woman. OMG I HATE THIS ASSUMPTION I HATE IT I HATE IT MAKE IT STOP.
    I remember a few years back I made some casual remark about being submissive, and this dude was like "You don't *look* submissive". and my husband said this:
    "Um, why would I want to break a little girl? Where would be the fun in that?"
    YES.

In terms of the way he makes me feel protected... and safe... and the way he'd fight for me and our kids... it's like he's 1000 feet tall.

What Guys Said 20

• LOL Yeah I would, and I have. I was dating a woman who was bigger and more muscular than me once. It wasn't an issue except one time we were goofing off and she pinned me to the floor and I couldn't move. I was kind of embarrassed that she won me in a wrestling match. LOL!

• Well, that'd be a decently sized girl. I'm 6' 230 (working toward 200 as we speak), so yeah.

I would definitely prefer her to be smaller. :)

• I always pictured you smaller! :o

You're a gentle giant?

I'm sorry, but I'm very shocked! I thought you were like a scrawny 5'6ish guy at like 140ish lbs lol

• @BuchitaBuchys Haha, no worries! Yeah, I'm a bigger dude in general. Trying to get a *little* less big at the moment, but try as I might I'll never be a little guy. LOL

Gentle giant works, though! I guess niceness online belies one's physical stature somewhat. :)

• Yes, but only if she was taller, not if she was fat

• Not a chance I am a big man myself

• I would feel uncomfortable dating someone larger than me as I feel it would threaten my status as a man. Could just be me though as I feel self conscious about my build sometimes (I'm fairly slim with a bit of muscle, 178cm and weigh 70kg) and often people think I'm much younger than I am.

• I would date a girl that weighs more than me, but not a girl that is taller than me.

• LoL, you would date some fat girl, but not tall girl? :P

• @ChocoLada Not fat, I said someone that weighs more than me, cause I don't weigh a lot, and I wouldn't say not a chubby girl (again, not fat, that's a no).
      I just don't like tall girls, not my style xD

• Ok, I get it ;)

• Absolutely.

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...8_991676120_n.jpg

The one on the left is my dream girl. <3 Of course, with her being 6'6" and me being 5'7", I doubt that there would be much interest on her part. ;-)

• Whoa. Why did my text come out all fudgy like that? First time that's happened. O. o

• Bigger than 6'2" 210 pounds would be a very large woman and definitely not attractive to me.

• Do you mean bigger or taller? If taller, then sure. I am 6'0 so it's unlikely, but I wouldn't mind and her height doesn't matter when she is on her back anyway.

Bigger is quite unlikely as well, as I am naturally bulky type.

• Yes I would, I wouldn't mind at all

• I would if she was taller. But not if she was just fatter

• it depends. I'm 135 lbs @ 5'4" and have to do a LOT to gain muscle mass.

• Only if she's taller.

• yes i did and i would do again..

• sure why not. however it is difficult to find a girl who is taller than 2 meters

• well im 6'6 , and that would b Fucked if she was bigger than me

• Sure, I don't like weak women (or people in general) anyhow.

• I'm relatively thin, so yes I would date a larger girl.

I would really hate a girl to be taller than me though because I like short girls, but I'm 6,1 so that's not usually a problem :p

• i did it once, not gonna do it again xD

What Girls Said 17

• No i wouldn't -.- im not skinny minny myself. Im slim thick, so id like a guy who doesn't make me feel like id break him if i sat on his lap or something.

• As with any person of any size, it depends on personality. It isn't hard to find guys smaller than me, I'm big for my size (weight, not height.) I don't care much for appearance, shape, size, etc, as long as the person has a good personality and I can connect with them. That doesn't mean I don't notice looks, obviously, but good looks are just a bonus.

• weight : Well, considering I weigh 174 lbs, most of the guys I meet are the same weight or skinnier. I personally would date a guy smaller than me (as in thinner), but not by much because I would feel bigger compared to him or scared that he wouldn't even be able to hold me or something because I am big haha
    height: No, I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me, but that's easy in my country, most of the guys are over 5'4 (my height).

• Yes I know when guys ask questions on the site about what kind of guys are you into I typically post images of muscular guys however I'm also into tall skinny/scrawny guys as well.

• Honestly, no. Because he'd probably be a dwarf, midget, or whatever PC term these days. And I'm not attracted to those proportions.

But I'm 4'11. And I don't think I've met a guy shorter than me.

• I wouldn't date a smaller guy. But I wouldn't date a fat guy neither. I want him to taller and bigger in terms Of muscles 💪🏼

• Lol yeah! Who cares? My boyfriend is taller and thinner. I'm short and a little chubby. We dont care what people think, so many people make comments like "omg I don't know how you do it. I would never date anyone skinnier than me" blah blah blah. 😂 who gives a fuck. ✌👌

• i doubt id find one -but sure ok :)

• A taller girl and a smaller dude

• I'm 5'2" and barely 100 pounds soaking wet, the only guys smaller than me are like 5th graders lol

Nah, I wouldn't date a guy smaller than me even if I was bigger.

• Ya I would date a guy thinner than me, that's actually a preference for me. I love skinny guys.
    If he is shorter than me, I still don't care. Although he will be a pretty short guy.

• Sure, I would, if I like him.

• If you mean weight-wise I might but it'd make me feel insecure but if you mean height wise yeah totally

• If he's shorter or skinnier than me, no. Not like it's set in stone "I'd never date a guy who is skinnier or shorter than me", it's just a preference.

• I don't like that, no I wouldn't

• That's a question I ask myself everyday XD I'm not that tall, but for my age I am (5'6) I would mind, but at the end of the day it really matters how his personality is.

• Yes, I have before. I was taller and more fit than one guy I dated... he was tiny and skinny, but we had fun.