She still stalks her EX boyfriend Twitter account, but she has him blocked?

I've been talking to this girl for 2 months. She's just out of a 3 year relationship. - she left me the 2nd week of talking and went back to her ex because "he has her heart". Then she came back 2 days later. -she comes back I forgive her, she leaves 2 weeks later AGAIN for her ex. Then comes back 3 weeks later. - now she swore she cut him off. I've seen her checking her ex Twitter page numours of times. I seen her messaging some girl her ex was tweetingto saying "where are you from" wtf.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she's not over him yet. She might honestly like you, but he still has a hold of her. She's not necessarily still in love with him, but one of the problems with being with someone for 3 years is that you get used to always seeing that person, talking to them, hearing about their day, etc. When that suddenly stops, it can be difficult to adjust. She's used to knowing what he's doing all the time, so of course she's going to be curious about it now. Also, she might not want to be with him anymore, but she might be checking on what he's doing because she wants to feel like she's handling the break up better than he is. She's probably going through a lot of feelings and again, it doesn't mean that she doesn't want to be with you, but it definitely sounds like she's not ready to be with you yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why put yourself through all this shit?

What Girls Said 3

• She's NOT over her ex. Regardless of what she says her actions clearly indicate she isn't over him. You also can't just get over a guy in a few weeks let alone 2 or 3 weeks. So when she comes back to you after merely a week or so you should know that it's impossible for her to be over her ex. She's just bullshitting you and herself by saying that. Stay far away from this girl at least for a few months and this will not go anywhere right now.

• That is creepy

• Block might qork

What Guys Said 0