Let's say you have a crush on someone of a different race, do you want them to have the sa nome characteristics as someone in the same race?

Like I am a black girl. I like black guys to enjoy hip hop music and I want white guys to be the same way. So, do you want the different race to be opposite or the same?

What Guys Said 2

• nah, i just want her to be herself, and I'll fucking like the shit out of her for all that she is, which is essentially, herself.

• No, I expect black people to act like black people. That's why I don't date them, too many barriers to real compatibility.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not gonna lie... I do like the characteristics of crushes of a different race to be opposite. With black guys, I'm more attracted to the hip-hop influence thing as you are. When it comes to white guys, I'm more attracted to the Southern/Country thing. I live in South Carolina and at my school there are nothing but southern/country white guys and when I say perfection-- just 😍