I have time to spend with my sons father alone and I want him to come home, what can I do?

My son's dad and I have some time alone... I love him very, very much. I just want him to come home with me before it's too late abs he goes back to his dad's with the girl he's been talking to. They are not dating and my sons dad admitted to still having feelings for me... We've been having sex and I like it just as much because it's been a while since I've even been touched because I haven't wanted anyone else but him... I just want him to come home with his kids and I... I love him and miss him very much, I don't want to throw away all the years we've had...

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just using you for sex. If he wanted to be with you, he would be.

What Guys Said 3

• Take it very slowly cause the kids also important for this to work. Be the mature one.

• Our son is 4 months. Our daughter is 4 years. I only have until Monday, what do I do? I just want him to tell the girl peace and come home.

• Well take it slow and live for the day. Treasure what you have not what you could have.

• You mean your step son?

• Women should have never been given divorce...

What Girls Said 1

• If he still has feelings for you, why is he still talking to her? I don't understand... I think that guy is using both of you.