Help with guy at coffee shop?

So often I go to this coffee shop and I usually run into the same barista. Once he was standing behind the cash register emptying out his bin at the end of his shift, and when I walked in he immediately looked up and kept staring at me as he took the money out. I cam back two weeks later and after he made my drink, he put it at the edge of the table and smiled really big without teeth. I took the drink and said thank you and he said have a nice day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Baristas seem to flirt for tips. I have baristas do the same thing but tell me their name, ask me my name. My job my schedule a lot of stuff. I'm like WTF? Are you all hitting on me anytime I buy coffee? My friend says the guy baristas do the same thing to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well considering he is a barista, that's part of his job. To be friendly and all. But if you're interested in him, flirt a little and see if he reciprocates.

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably attracted to you. What you do with that information though is up to you.

What Girls Said 2

• And what exactly do you need help with?

• Try and talk to him even if its for a minute. and go in as often as you can