Agree or disagree?

Agree or disagree?
I will have to agree because when you are IN love with someone whatever would hurt them would hurt ypu therefore you wouldn't cheat. But you can love anything and still mistreat it. Some people love their kids but still beat them. Some people love themselves but practice dangers behavior.

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely agree.

People love to act like any time something like that happened either the people were bad or they weren't really in love.

They want to believe that if they are a good person and find 'real love' they'll be immune to cheating.

That's not how life works.

A good relationship is a constant choice that is nurtured by very few couples.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oohhh this is heavy stuff.

Soooo I have these intense sexual needs, which can only be met by what you might call "hate-fucking".
    I managed to actually find a guy who (from a terrible childhood) always has hate burning behind everything, and channels that into the way he fucks (and loves) me. Better bet I married him.

BUT.

*** WARNING: BRUTAL HONESTY AHEAD ***

If I hadn't found this man, I would probably have RELATIONSHIPS with the kinds of guys I usually get along with, who are like me: at heart, awkward nerds.
    Sex with these guys would most likely be unfulfilling, because I doubt I could drag them down the path of depravity far enough to satisfy my needs. And even if I did, there'd still be that problem -- it would be *me* who dragged *them* down that path, and so they wouldn't really be the leader/dominant.
    You see my point.

Soooo either I could be incredibly sexually frustrated. Or I could seek other men with whom to release that sexual frustration, and that is most likely exactly what I would have to do.
    There would be no love with these men. The sex would be better without love. Love would ruin it.

I don't know. I don't know if I would do it. I don't know if I COULD do it.

I've known women who have led this kind of double life for a long long time. Some are just sociopaths, and are just like "la la la la" and are AMAZINGLY good liars and tracks-coverers. Others are perfectly open about it, and have "hot wife" arrangements with their husbands (ew). Others have pangs of conscience, which they knock away with drinking and drugs.

I don't know.

What Guys Said 4

• Multiple studies prove human nature to cheat and run into addiction. It's part of us. I'm the type who agrees with this statement I give second chances but that's the last chance. Cause you have to learn at some point.

Cheating repeatedly after getting forgiven once is betrayal. But if it's habit/addiction you gotta sometimes be the "rock."

• If the cheating is a one night stand, I can agree with this, but if it's an ongoing affair, I think the love is fading between a a person and their partner.

• yeah i think so too, a one night stand could be kind of forgiven but an ongoing thing is way more unforgivable i assume

• I wholeheartedly DISAGREE.

• What if it's a situation like in American Sniper when the guy/girl isn't paying enough attention to the cheater?

What Girls Said 3

• I personally do not agree. I don't feel that someone can truly love a person and cheat on them. Cheating is the ultimate betrayal in a relationship. A cheater may really like someone and still cheat, but whatever they may be feeling for their partner, they are mistaking it for love. The word "love" in general gets thrown around so much that it seems to have lost it's meaning, which is sad.

• When we sin, we take god for granted. When we cheat, we take the other person for granted or dont care about the risk of losing them.

• Interesting quote that might have some truth to it but in all honesty I would never cheat on a boyfriend. You cannot compare a relationship between man and God with a lover either. God is a universal being who knows our nature and who created us. God knows us better than we know ourselves. It just isn't on the same level.