How do I get a girlfriend? How?

I don't get it, what do I do? I have no friends and no social life. What am I supposed to do to get a girlfriend? I'm also scared to talk to girls. I've never even been on a date

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can try dating sites.

• Thanks, I've tried dating sites, but I live in a small town, most of the girls have boyfriends 😣 is tinder a dating app? Or is it an app for sex meet ups?

• Ehh it's mostly for hookups.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. It's never as good as you think it will be.

What Girls Said 3

• "I have no friends and no social life."

You can't expect to meet anyone if you have no social life. Girlfriends don't come knocking on your door. You have to get out there and be social in order to meet new people.

• well i guess you should try online dating... the site which i would recommend u is 'meet me' if you think you have no friend's try messaging me i could turn out to be a good person

• I think online dating is more successful in big cities, I live in a tiny town. I tried it but there aren't many girls on dating sites

• well maybe you should increase your social circle.. i know it maybe tough but it well help u

• You going to have to get out of your comfort zone if you want to get in a relationship

What Guys Said 5

• Well shit.
    1. Get her number idc if your non-social, you can fucking do it. She will most likely give it to you. Ask for it, if she gives it to you your already in it, if not she wasn't for you anyway
    2. Use that damn number you got and text her, say something to start like "I'm that dude that came from nowhere that got your number, how's it going." don't text her every damn minute of your life, don't "sweat her"
    3. After a week or 2 of texting and talking ask her out on a date to somewhere like bowling, food, go-karts, walk, anything. If she likes you back she will most likely accept anything.
    4. If she doesn't cancel the date like this last girl did to me at the last minute then your good to go. Be yourself try to learn more about her than you telling her all about yourself.
    5. After the date if mood is good and right you might get a kiss or something at the end, if not don't sweat it.
    6. Text her back after the date that you had a good time, and you should be good from there. This is the 2015+ way to get a girl as of now.
    7. Don't forget to continue the dates.

• Sit down and think about the things that interest you. Join a club or take some classes regarding whatever it is that interests you the most. Don't worry too much about dating. Just try to meet people in general and spread out. You'll meet people, including women, with time.

• From reading your post, I can tell you are an introvert and it's nothing wrong that. I am too an introvert. However, it is in your power to change that.

As far as getting a girlfriend, the only solution I can think of is talk to more girls. Talking to girls isn't as hard as it seems. Just remain calm and talk like you are having a normal conversation with someone. Don't talk about sex, politics, your opinions, or other topics that makes you look egotistical.

I'm confident that you will find someone.

• Lock yourself in a room then legends will spread of your beauty and girls will beat down your door to get with you.

• >No friends
    >No social life
    >Scared to talk to girls

Work on all of these things.

• Its tough for me though when I've been isolated my entire life. I don't even know where to begin :(

• Start with people, then work on chicks. Find out what you're interested in, start doing that, find communities for that particular interest, involve yourself in it, go to a psychologist and have them help you with your social anxiety, and gain a skill to help boost confidence (example: start lifting).

With friends comes a social life, and with a social life comes meeting girls.