Is she into me or am I wasting my time?

Me and this girl have been talking for about 3 weeks now I took her to the movies once and we've hung out nearly every other day since I haven't talked to her yet about dating and I haven't event made a move to significant bc I'm not sure if she wants me to. She talks about her exes time to time and never texts me first and that really bothers me she told me earlier that she's not really looking for a relationship and it was like a slap in the face. I wonder if she's trying to drop me gently? Or maybe I came off to needy bc I love seeing her as much as possible. I feel like I'm probably the best thing she's ever talked to bc her exes were losers without jobs and responsibilities and I'm doing things with my life but yet I feel like I'm getting nowhere with this girl. Should I abandon ship before a heart break or try something different because I really do have feelings for her!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, this is kind of up to you (by kind of, I mean completely), but if you really like this girl, than you should definintly make a move, tell her ou like her, ask her out. But if she says no, than just drop it and hope you can still be freinds.

What Girls Said 5

• If she said she's not looking for a relationship then yes you absolutely have to move on if you are looking for more. From past experiences I've learnt that if someone says that then they are giving you a warning to not get your hopes up cause there's a possibility that nothing will happen. I don't think that's a healthy position to place yourself in and keeps you from meeting other people. Plus when it doesn't work out you will be devastated for wasting your time.

• Look sounds familiar! Look if a guy/girl can't stop talking about his/her ex its a signal from a higher force to the run the fuck on! She probably gonna compare you and bite your heart like mad! She doesn't text you FIRST! That really grinds my gear! If you see her everyday she should at least be thinking of you and wanting to text you first! right? I would think about the possibility but too many it slim chance she want to be with you! She told you she not look for a relationship and I am guessing that includes you! She your friend mate nothing else! I am sorry but you have to find yourself someone who also is interested! I feel ya! I really do understand!

• Relationships require chemistry. For whatever reason, she is giving you a vibe like you're not getting anywhere. Sounds like a chemistry problem. There is no answer to it, but to accept. It may be a timing issue, she may have other things distracting her? either way, doesn't sound like it's working to your satisfaction.

I will say this: I don't text or call guys first if I can help it, but I'm a lot older than you. It might be a generational thing. but her not contacting you doesn't mean anything to me. Women like to be chased to a degree. It helps us to know the guy is interested and invested in us. But 'not looking for a relationship' is not the kind of vibe girls put out if they are looking to be in one. I'd take her at her word on that and move on.

• she's trying to take it slow it she's trying to drop u ask

• you're wasting your time lol

What Guys Said 1

• She's not interested move on.