Can you meet guys at the gym?

Is that weird, going to the gym for the sake of meeting a cute guy? Im going to the gym tomorrow to work out but at the same time to meet a guy? If that makes sense.
Is this possible?

• It's weird
  • It's not weird

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens a lot actually. However, I don't like it. I find myself accidentally making eye contact with girls at the gym sometimes and they slowly end up using equipment very close to what I'm doing. It pisses me off that I can't help myself that I look over because I guess that's just nature but even when I do on the inside I'm just thinking I wish I had come at a different time or that I need to stay focused.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely not weird. I think it's a great place to potentially meet guys. I don't go to the gym as I workout at home but I'd imagine there are many possibilities at such a place.

What Guys Said 4

• Would you think it was weird if a guy was there for the same reason?

• DONT BE THAT GIRL lol look honestly people go to the gym to workout not socialize and ill caution you the guy that will stop his workout to flirt with you will be the sleeze ball who hits on all the girls lol

• yeah its a place to meet a guy, but when I go I ignore everyone its not a place to socialize for me, get in get out

• this is not weird at all. i do not go to gym for make my body better, but to get a hot girlfriend.

What Girls Said 3

• Aaaaand this is why I always work out with giant neon pink headphones over my ears... usually after midnight. OMG IT'S NOT FREAKIN' HAPPY HOUR.

• A lot of guys go to the gym for the same reason sometimes

• I can't wait to start at the gym but i won't be looking for men.