Educated Latinas, do you hate Latinos?

Due to some in real life & in comments online, I feel that a good portion of Latinas (aside from the ghetto type that dates ghetto Hispanic dudes) have a negative image of latinos thinking they are full of machismo, are sexist, players, cheaters, etc. Sucks to be a latino working hard in grad school to be an engineer and have a preference for Hispanic chicks when they rule me out because of these stereotypes. That is what many get for dating these player type dudes and guys like me unfortunately pay the cost.

• Never dating a hispanic man again
  • Has some truth
  • Man, you crazy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate my race. I never been around a latino I liked but thats another story!

Most Helpful Guy

• So in your world, if all the Latina chicks are not dating Latinos, just who the hell are they dating?

What Girls Said 3

• Due to old traditions

• You mean like the whole man expecting the woman to be the housewife thing?

• Yeah. The machista traditions will spread from generation to generation. It's unavoidable. And it's okay!

• No, I do not hate latinos. I like them. I'm attracted to them.

• I am a hispanic woman that loves dating hispanic men :)

What Guys Said 1

• Never had that problem with Latinas considering I'm Latino; I guess it just sometimes happens