Should I go for it?

There's this girl I met recently who's cute, smart, really sweet and has a nice singing voice. We got to know each other recently at a music festival at our school, and really hit it off. But I found out she's going to be out of the country next semester, and won't come back until after summer break. She's been messaging me on Facebook every couple of days, and I think she's still interested... should I go for it now? Or wait until she comes back?
I don't really want a long distance relationship, but I'm also worried that if I do nothing now, she will have moved on by the time she gets back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just see where things go for now and agree to not be dating while she is abroad. She isn't going to want to be in a relationship while away and on a different time zone. If when she comes back you still want to date you can pick it back up again but LDR while she's away won't be worth it. She's going to be going out having new experiences and meeting new people.

What Girls Said 3

• Go for it now, but I hate to tell you I don't think it's gonna work. She's gonna meet someone new where she's going.

• Yes this most likely but I whoever meets won't be coming home with her. If you have a strong enough thing going on you can pick it back up when she gets back but not while she is gone.

• @sjoes006 great point. So he may as well leave a good memory now and then pick it back up in six months.

• Yeah that's what I'm thinking have her know there is something to possibly come back to.

• I think you should go for it.

• I say go for it, love knows no distance!

What Guys Said 3

• Nope don't do it... What is she sleeps with another guy where she is going? You wouldn't even know anything about it... ?

If you wanna be blind like that then go for it

• dont wait for her bruh, just dont

• looking for a relationship is like looking for the noose...