Should I bother calling my booty call if I want some even though he ignored my call the other night?

We've known each other since jr high and have talked once in a blue throughout the years. Anyway, we've been having sex and hanging out often this year. The other night I called and it rang and went to voicemail, I called at least three times throughout the day. I wanted to see what was going on so I called private and he answered. He called me last night but I didn't respond. Should I be annoyed by this? Or just call him back like nothing happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll see you as desperate but he might still hit it.

• Desperate? But I want sex? Lol

• So if u had a booty call and she ignored your call that day but called u the next, you'll ignore her?,

• I can only speak for me, but if she ignored me I'd think she was probably hooked up with someone else and I don't want to get with her if she might have been in another guy's bed just hours before.

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Find another guy!
    By calling him again you are only stroking his ego. he's going to think its ok & that he can get away with ignoring you & doing what he wants to do. Dont let him run over you. Stay in control. Ignore him the next 2 or 3 times he calls you. Let him come to you. Pussy rules the world. Make him work for you.

• This is just a sex thing though lol does it really matter?

• Lol well you must be doing something right then. Guys are silly. Good luck!

• Ok so I hung out with him yesterday and I called him while he was there with me, and the same thing happened with the phone call. It rang once and went to voicemail... Could it just have been his phone? Also, he was telling me how much he missed me etc etc

What Guys Said 2

• If a guy did it, you'd call 911

• If all you want is just sex then just call like nothing happened

• What about mostly everyone on here saying I should wait to call?

• You can do whatever you want but if you dont want to wait for sex then don't wait to call

• I'm sayin, does it look desperate ,

What Girls Said 3

• Call him back like nothing happened but next time don't be so aggressive in your calling him.

• Would I really look desperate if I called like other people on here are saying

• If he called you last night and you didn't respond. Returning his call today doesn't make you look desperate. But again, don't call him aggressively like you did last time. If you call him back and get vm

• If you call him back and get vm, just say hey I saw you called just returning your call. And don't call him again.

• He was busy that's probably why it went straight to voicemail, don't call it will make you look like a desperado.

• He called me though, so you're saying don't call him back? What if I want some? Haha

• He called me back and Text me the next day

• well if he did call go ahead call him.

• Just call him.