Are women who ride horses a turnoff?

• yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really sure why you'd think it might be? Personally no, absolutely not - in fact I'd say it's an attractive quality. It's great to have a passion and a talent - I find that admirable and appealing. It's also a great thing to share if the guy has even a passing interest in animals, country pursuits or indeed just jodhpurs (!) - there are all sorts of levels on which you might positively connect and build an aspect of your relationship around your equestrian interests. An ex of mine had several horses and, although not something in which I'd previously had an interest, it certainly became a positive and shared interest while we were together. The only 'risks' to a relationship I can think of are 1) horses are time consuming to own and look after, if you're going to make a guy feel second to a horse your relationship will fail so be mindful of how you use your time, and try to include him in what you're doing when possible, and 2) horses can be money pits, many of their expenses are unavoidable but again, don't allow yourself to become dull on the basis that you can never afford to go anywhere, do anything or buy anything nice to wear (or, at least, don't expect a guy to find that endearing!). Like time, this just requires you to think about how you spend scarce resources. Aside from these points I see nothing at all negative about a girl who's into horses, it's cool and, if I'm totally honest, kinda sexy ;) Especially if you 'forget' your sports bra now and then. We guys are easily pleased... lol! :) Bottom line - you have nothing to worry about. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if you're a crazy horse girl who's obsessed with horses or not. I ride horses for 12 years now and I must say, I have seen some weird girls out there so the stereotype isn't always wrong. I also know guys who say they won't date girls who ride horses so I really do get where you're from. I must say I wouldn't like to date a guy either who only judges me for my hobby.

What Guys Said 25

• Not no but heck no. I don't ride horses myself but enjoy being around them. So a woman that also loves animals is always a plus

• Some people really do worry about the stupidest of shit...

• The whole idea of a girl with her legs around a big powerful beast is kind of hot actually.

• I don't see how riding horses could ever be a turn off lol

• What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

• dont know where you are from but i find the majority of horsey girls in the uk have lovely arses and the ones i met have been dirty as hell so yes they turn me on rather than off though most are tory so beyond fucking i wouldn't want to know them

• I just read "ride." ☑

• Why would that be an issue? hahaha

• Nah horses are kewl

• Naw it shows she's got the skills

• Do you know how many guys want ot be ridden by a cowgirl?

• looks stuck up, selfish etc.

you have to be rich to have a horse

• Why would they be?

• How on earth is that a turn on or off xD

• Everyone knows that women who ride horses are crazy.

• Ride it like a cowgirl, Yeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwww

• She can ride me instead

• If anything it's a massive turn ON for me

• Horseback riding is fun. A girl that likes it too means one more activity we can do as a couple

• No, it's actually a turn on, because I know she likes Cowgirl position ;)

• It is neither good nor bad. Not a factor at all.

• Nah, they know how to ride dick too.

• Why say that? Maybe jealous of but not a turn off

• I'm not gonna lie I know a lot of horse people, they're usually stuck up and selfish, I don't know what it is or why the vast majority tend to be like that, but I know that they are so I'd be watching carefully for those tendencies.

• I find the stuck up ones are actually the wannabes who live in the city. Country girls are much more grounded.

What Girls Said 10

• Only if the man really knows what a time suck and how expensive horses actually are. Then he'll run away from you screaming. 😂 If he sticks around, he is either insanely wealthy, owns his own ranch, or is still clueless to what he's just gotten himself into.

• Would you seriously stop doing something you love, because boys don't think it's cute?

• I personally find it a turn on... no not how some of you are thinking.

You see many little girls dream of riding horses because it gives them a powerful feeling. It gives you this feeling of independency, and being free. A woman who rides a horse is a strong, free, independent woman. Those are the kind of woman I love the most :)

• This is one of the most ridiculous questions I've ever seen lol

• That is such a randomly bizarre question. I'm sorry you felt the need to ask it.

• stupidest question that I have ever heard...

it just makes no sense, sorry.

• No, I think most guys find it attractive. In my experience I've never witnessed a guy getting turned off about a girl after learning that she's an equestrian

• No, but women whose entire facebook feed is full of pics of them passionately hugging horses is.

• i don't think so

• Some probably are.