Was I molested?

We have not been dating long. He's a very intimate person, he's also very driven what he wants he goes for. One night we were messing around he was trying to get in the mood and he kept touching me in my private areas. I let it happen for a little while but it started hurting really bad so I told him to stop and at first he did but kept saying "baby don't stop me", this happened a couple of times, then he got me in a position I couldn't stop his hands and I was yelling "babe stop" I yelled it about 5 times before he finally did and before he finally did he started getting really rough. I am not sure how I should feel about this

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't really call this rape because he did stop, but this is definitely someone who does not respect your no.
    You have to have a serious talk with him.

• I think you need to tell him you didn't appreciate his forcefulness and you need to take some time before you see him again. If he is genuinely remorseful maybe give him one more chance. It was pretty disrespectful to get so physical.

• I wouldn t trust him after this honestly. He sounds selfish and abusive.