I am 21 and never been in a relationship and still a virgin?

I have had guys ask me out but I turned them all down. I never seem to attract the guys that I find appealing. I swear on my life I am meant to be alone. Every friend I have ever had has been in relationships and I wonder if there is something wrong with me. I am always so negative and have been told in the past I am come across as stuck up. I will never find my Prince Charming and be happy. Am I really that terrible of a person?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not the only one out there, it's more common than you think

Most Helpful Girl

• Dobt fret about it, its a dignifying virtue. You are respected even if you think you haven't achieved that milestone yet. I use to think there's something wrong with me too for a while but not until I asked a guy friend to explain himself. It was a lengthy conversation that made me look back and see how far I've come. Nothing is wrong with but you'll definitely have a defining moment when your prince charming sweeps you off your feet. Leave your expectations as they are and don't sell yourself short. That doesn't mean you should sleep with anyone and everyone with think is cute. Get involved in activities like drives and community volunteering. You'll meet respectable guys there. At least I think your prince charming might not have a horse and Cape but he's definitely around somewhere, you just need to cross part.

What Guys Said 6

• "Prince charming." That is exactly your issue. You are not living in reality. You're living in a Disney movie waiting for "Prince charming" to fall from the sky and into your bedroom. Life doesn't work like that. Just give a guy a try and see how it goes. You can't look for perfection in this life. It simply doesn't exist. There are ups and downs in any relationship, further. There is no "Oh, I've now obtained happiness forever." Happiness is an innately transient quality. It cannot be maintained perpetually. Contentedness, however, is much more stable.

I believe your standards are too high. Further, like so many other women, you're sitting there waiting for "prince charming" to fall into your lap. It's 2016. Women are allowed to make moves and have been for a long time. Just walk up to a guy you *are* attracted to and say "Hey." Or just continue thinking you're meant to be alone and reject everyone, while waiting until your ovaries dry up for that perfect man that doesn't exist. If you simply cannot lower your standards a bit and see if you can have fun with a guy you wouldn't have ordinarily thought--so long as there's at least some attraction there--then you really have no other options.

• Same here. Never been in a relationship, still a virgin. And i am not a terrible person. You got your answer. :)

• Prince charming lol, that makes you come across as someone still Disney brainwashed.

• Ditto here, + 3 years. I'm glad to be still be a virgin; I still have something that most others at my age lost long ago.

• I'll date you. Let's get to know each other. I have a thing for the anonymous and unknown.

• well that depends.

What Girls Said 6

• There are tons of people in your situation. Don't look for "prince charming". Chances are that your expectation are set way too high to be realistic. I'm not saying you should settle but you should realize that there's no suc thing as prince charming.
    You should just let men approach you. Even though, they are not your style, give yourself a chance to know them.

• Have you ever tried asking a guy out? I see this often, a girl wonders why she can't get a boyfriend, but she hasn't actually tried asking anyone out yet.

Guys don't come falling out of the sky.

• Sadly that's the way the cookie crumbles. And no not really

• Well it's certainly not going to get higher by sitting back and hoping that the right guy will magically approach you.

• Nooooo shit wow I really never thought about that

• No, nothing is wrong with you. Girls like you are hard to come by nowadays. Being a virgin isn't a bad thing. Being single isn't a bad thing. That just means when the right guy comes along, it'll be worth it. You have to swim through the sea of men before you even find "the one". He'll come, you'll see.

• you're not terrible, the guy will show up sooner or later, don't worry

• I'm a nice and attractive girl and I too wonder why the men that like me are assholes

• Have you ever been in a relationship? I'm 21 and somewhat feel the same way. Men are pricks.

• I have been in a relationship before but it was short

• No. It's more common than you realize. Don't rush it.