Should I move on?

I have been going out on dates with this guy for 4 months but we are not official recently his texts have gotten shorter. He tells me he misses me and wants to see me but I feel like he is just telling me what I want to hear. I have started talking to someone else but just strictly friends no dates. But he actually messages me all the time and gives me the attention. I really like the other guy but I dont want to invest myself fully if he doesn't feel the same way. Should I just move on and give this other guy a chance instead amd completely stop talking to the other guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well did this guy you're seeing start out like this guy who is your friend (for now?) You should ask the guy if anything has been on his mind, or if he wanted to take the next step or had any intention because yes you don't want to waste your time, and potentially lose out on this great guy.

• No it was different the guy I am going out on dates has always been consistent with forgetting to text me back. That is why i feel bad moving on because he has always been this way and I really like him but i dont think I can deal with him disappearing for days.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0