If I were to ask 100 very pretty women out, assuming I'm average, how many would say yes?

Obviously this is just a guess, but how many do you think?

• none
  • 5 or less
  • 15 or less
    Vote C
  • 30 or less
    Vote D
  • 50 or less
    Vote E
  • 75 or less
    Vote F
  • All of them would say yes
    Vote G

24

Most Helpful Girl

• It's impossible to know. Do you have bad breath or a shirt saying "My name is Bob and I'm a serial killer" on? Are you asking all single women? Are all the women you ask interested in men?

See how this is dependent on a lot of things? There's no way to know without accounting for tons of variables.

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on how many of them are looking for a date. Thus their age and where you meet them. You won't be very successful with moms picking up their kids at school, more successful at a singles club.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• That is dependent on a lot of other things.

• I know it's really hypothetical, but give an answer anyways.

What Guys Said 3

• Women are more picky than men, so if those 100 women are all above average and you're just average, you'll get extremely few positive responses.

• I imagine quite a few of them are already going to have a partner... and another large portion would just not be interested... So i'm going to go with 15 or less.

• Like 5 or less women are fully of themselves