I've been dating this guy for 4 months. he doesn't initiate trying to get together much, but he got me a diamond necklace. what's up with that?

I really like this guy. We have a great time when we're together and I know he likes me. However, he doesn't really initiate much. We've kissed some, but that's it. He seems okay with not seeing me for a week or more at a time, which can be frustrating. If I text him though he does usually respond. Then he got me a necklace. I'm confused. Should I talk to him? I'm mostly happy with things, but I wish he seemed more interested in spending time with me.

I know he doesn't have other women. At least he isn't acting on any feelings toward other women.

I don't want to push him too much. I may be thinking we're more serious than he does

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should tell him how you feel

• I don't quite know what to say. He has had some understandable reasons for being busy, and I don't want him to think I'm needy. I don't want to come on too strong. The physical stuff is hard for me to bring up too. I don't want him to think I'm a slut or that's all I care about.

• You're 31. I wish this needy word was never invented. We do need other people especially the ones we love. Tell him what or how you're feeling not what you're thinking

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He has other women. Talk to him about the relationship and what you both want.