Any one here try internet friendship or dating?

Have you tried this?

Did it work?

let me know

What Girls Said 1

• Are you talking about online dating? As in you actually meet the person and go out like normal people? If that's what you're talking about then yes. I've gone out with/dated many men that I met online. You just need to screen carefully, that's all. You'll meet some weird people. But so does meeting people the more "traditional" way.

If you're talking about relationship that based soley online. As in never meeting the other person in real life. Then no, I don't think that will ever work. Might as well chat with an AI bot.

What Guys Said 1

• Internet friendship has worked really well for me but dating. Not so much. I'm not saying it CAN'T work but a relationship, to me, just doesn't seem whole without having some kind of physical interaction. Whether it be intimate or just play wrestling or snuggle on a couch or whatever. When I date someone I need to be able to see them, hold them, and hug them. It really depends on what kind of person you are.