Why it's ok for 28 years old girl to date 19 yo guys but when a girl do that it become a problem?

Give me a real reason not bullshit when i say I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 28 people act like 😱😱😱😱😱 this relationship won't last but they're WRONG with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because our society has been conditioned to think that men ONLY want women for sex. So an older woman witha younger man, acceptable, but older man witha younger woman, he's a pig and she is being "taken advantage of". Its a load of crap, they just hate seeing people happy.

• This is the best answer ever. You know exactly what i'm going through with my relationship

What Guys Said 2

• Try the other way around troll fail.

• Don't call me troll because I'm 100/100 I'm serious here

• So your just basing this off experience. I mean there is somet truth to what your saying but maybe if you payed moer attention to guys social standard's you would know what I am talking about.

• You have good point here

• I don't know , seems ok to me , when your 21 he will 30 so maybe it will look better but it's no big deal

• That's the whole point but people keeps telling me that our relationship is wrong because of the age gap

• As you get older it won't matter so just prove them wrong and make it last😊

• I am :)

What Girls Said 0