This is dating world today. Agree or disagree?

Men who are in top 20%

vs

Men who are in 80%

or

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea what you're trying to say?

That being a 25 year old millionaire that looks like an underwear model makes it easier to get women? No shit
    That some men, though they're more like the bottom 20%, than the 80%, are overweight, socially awkward with low income jobs which makes it hard to get hot women, so instead of considering real women that might about be interested they look at virtual versions of hot women and complain about being alone? Ya tell me about it

Or that attractive women should date men way below their league, because... ? Ya why exactly?

• No that being aesthetic tall male and/or rich means that large majority of female population is lining up to bend over, take down their panties for you to fuck them. Some of which without you having to ever take them out on dates/or spend money on them.

Meanwhile guys who are in 80% will have to wait weeks/month on dates, wine and dine girls, and spit game if they ever want to get a shot at the most basic looking girl for a girlfriend. Either that or watch internet porn of attractive women.

Most Helpful Guy

• That 20/80 ratio is gonna go even lower with time. This happens when people are allowed to follow their primal urges, there's nothing to do about it. Unless, as Western Society, you are fine with going back to religion dominated times when fornication was a sin to be punished by death.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Not sure. The thing is, most girls don't seem as malicious and gold-digging as we tend to generalize them. I just think that the men at the top have an easier time acquiring such girls but in light of those traits, why would anyone want them anyway?

• Why the fuck do you look like agent 47 from hitman

• Men aren't taught the skills to attract women, hence why most of us fail at the whole thing. If social skills and attraction was taught in school then things would be much different for the better.

• I don't really get the question...

• Is this an accurate view of the dating world?

• Yes or no.

• I do not understand.

• Man, who are in top have bitches, and I want my girl to be a real person