Why do black people think it's their place to label white people 'racist' for preferring to date only white people?

I've seen a bunch of takes posted recently in which black people have tried to advance handwaving arguments postulating that any white person with a sexual/dating preference for whites is racist by default. Yet, by the same token, somehow it's perfectly OK for black people to date only other blacks, ostensibly because of 'cultural compatibility.' Do black people really believe that they can force white people into dating them simply by brandishing the Scarlet R? They seem to think it's possible to tell people to whom they should be attracted.

2

What Girls Said 2

• Its just preference, not racism. i prefer all flavors but aye that's just me.

• I know, i answered this dudes question earlier about dating preference and he ended up attacking me and calling me racist because i said i prefer to date whites. Like what the fuck?