Guys, are you a white guy into black females?

Ok what do most white guys that are into black females like about a black female and what turns them on the most?

Updates:
Ok I guess what I'm trying to ask is what are they looking for and how do i date a white guy because mostly the one I know they either date they own race or whatever.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up with almost only black women, so basically they just look more "normal" to me than white women, but I like the color contrast against me, I like the darkness on the V, I like their lips and hair, and their roundedness.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Yes we white guys love black women 😍😍

0|3
    0|2
  • Not my thing personally but I hear they can be very passionate. Also, supposedly have less entitlement issues which I do not believe

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the cultural barrier is just to great. Since it realistically is unlikely to work out, I just don't give it much thought, although plenty are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Brazilian who is also into black females

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily my type, but I am sure there are quite a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Indian who loves black women & dark skin women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even remotely.

0|0
    1|0
  • LOL why do black women always refer to themselves as "females."

0|0
    0|0
  • Most black girls date their own race exclusively, so it's a two-way street. Just show interest in the people you like and you'll increase your chances of making a connection exponentially.

0|0
    0|0
  • I found several black women that I've known to be attractive (the face and hair in particular), but I never asked them out because I'm hung below average.

0|0
    0|0
    • You never know most girls can take it why do you think most black females stay with black guys they are hung lol

• I meant that I'm below average in endowment. You just reinforced why I never dated a black woman.

• I'm not trying to sound pervy, but a lot of it is the shape. Y'all have great butts and breasts, to be frank about it. I don't particularly like skinny girls, and a lot of black girls have a more natural shape, less like a fence post.

0|1
    0|0
  • them being black?

0|0
    0|0