I drank a little bit and did my girlfriend have the right to get all fusy cause I wanted to drive?

I had 2 rums and coke. That was it. She got all fusy and told me not to drive drunk, but i was not at all drunk. After an argument, i just let her drive my car. I was totally ok to drive home, but did she have to be that protective?

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if you weren't drunk you had enough that she was concerned about you driving.

• yeah that is true

• i understand that now, i was a bit dumb not to realize it earlier

• It's no problem, some things take time to process :)

Most Helpful Guy

• She was right. And you should thank her for being responsible in that situation, and appreciate the fact both of you got home safe and without getting pulled over and getting hit with a DUI.

What Girls Said 5

• Well she may just have no been comfortable that the fact you had alcohol in your system, even if you weren't drunk you could've gotten distractive easily, who knows! She just felt a lot safer if she drove and gave her more of peace of mind.

• i understand that now, it was kinda dumb of me to argue over that

• yes she did. it doesn't matter whether or not you feel drunk. when you consume alcohol your cognitive skills are impaired. even if you don't drink a lot. it's better to be safe than cause an accident and harm others.

• i felt i was ok but she was looking out for me, like you said

• She cares about you and she got worried not only for herself but for you. Trust me she loves you and would die if something happened to you.

• You barely drank anything so i would do the same thing lmao. But she was just trying to look out for you

• Yes You could have died!!!

• Yea, what if you died or something? i mean i totally get where she's coming from because im like that too, she's just trying to look out for you, you could have also been pulled over...

What Guys Said 4

• She was just watching out for ya man , don't get tore up over it

• Nobody cares if you kill yourself while driving under the influence. What we care about is those you will kill with you. If there is even a chance you might be too affected, you shouldn't drive period.

• She doesn't want to risk loosing you how cute.

• Just get a breathlyzer next time.