Say you really liked this guy/gal and it wasn't mutual so he/she rejected you on the spot. Which shallow reason from the poll would hurt you the most? Have you ever been rejected because of the following?
- Being rejected because of your race/ethnicityVote A
- Being rejected because of your facial features (i. e. fugly fat nose)Vote B
- Being rejected because of your body shape or weight (i. e. breast size)Vote C
- Being rejected because of your family/friends (i. e., "they're too strict")Vote D
- Being rejected because of your occupation, salary or educational backgroundVote E
Most Helpful Guy
If I get rejected because I'm white then I almost have a lot of respect for the person for being honest instead of thinking up some bullshit ass excuse when they know they're either a racist or just don't find white features attractive.
If I get rejected because of my facial features, then it's whatever. Some girls aren't into classically handsome, masculine features and prefer prettier men. It is what it is.
If I get rejected for any other reasons listed then it's whatever.
I handle rejection well; I know it's not an issue of me but an issue of them.3
Most Helpful Girl
Well, A or B would be the most rude in my opinion. To pick out a 'flaw' on my face and have the audacity to turn me down while referencing what he didn't like, wow, massive ahole. It's the only face I have/want to pay for, haha. And ethnicity, I have to be honest, that's never happened before. And it would suck, I can't change my ethnicity.
In the end, I would be kinda hurt but more shocked that such a huge douche could be so cute to me in the first place.2