He asked me his New Years party, should I go?

There's this guy that I've known since I was really young, our families were friends. He's 20 and I'm 18. I ran into him a couple weeks ago and we started texting then went on a date. It was super fun and he texted me right after saying we need to go another date. I was super busy for a few weeks so I couldn't. He texted me a few days ago asking how I've been and what my plans are for New Years. I said I have no plans yet, so he invited me to his company's suite party. We live in Vegas by the way. So I said I'll go but now I'm not sure because they have this party every year and it's super insane and everyone gets super wasted. So I'm worried that he's expecting more than a kiss, but then again he's right next to all his co workers so maybe not. He's a really cool guy and we get along well I just don't know if guys have expectations for these things?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You won't really know unless you ask, however you don't have to do anything you don't want to. You're incharge of your own body and if it helps you can even let him know that you don't want to go any further.