How can I get my crush to ask me out?

My crush and I like each other and have been hanging out for the past few weeks. We always text or snapchat and hang out when we can. He has told me that i drive him crazy (in a good way) and he always compliments me and everything. He is really amazing. He makes me so happy and always makes me laugh. I am ready to be in a relationship with him, but I don't know how to make it happen. I don't want to ask him out because I don't know if he is ready and stuff. He seems like it, but I also like it when a guy asks.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's going to be 10 times harder to hope that he asks you out rather than making somewhat of a move yourself. I know you don't want to ask him out, but it will help your chances with him considerably if you make it clear to him that you do want to hang out and be around him. You could do this without ever formally "asking him out"

Is he a shy guy himself?

Most Helpful Girl

• All I can say is you ask him out if you want it that badly. Or else, well. you're fucked.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you living in the 1950s? ASK HIM OUT for christ's sake!

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out.